Thursday, April 10, 2008

accomplished~

Ok, learners permit - check
rearrange living room, bedroom, craft and fabric supplies - check
that's about it so far, and it's Thursday! Must get busy. I've been working so hard on orders, I don't feel like I've even had a vacation yet, and everytime we rearrange one area of the house, it affects every other area. So trying to create more studio space for me affects the kitchen, bedroom, hallway, dining room, etc.
Someday we'll have a bigger house and I can sprawl all my stuff out, but for now, space conservation is of the utmost importance. I'll take pics when it's not so rainy and gray. I know this means spring is here though, so I don't mind.

Also, I've got some jewelry in the upcoming book, 1000 Jewelry Inspirations, available for pre-order on Amazon.com. It looks like it's going to be a really nice addition to my crafty bookshelf ~ check it out!

No comments: