I can tell by the amount of bridal requests that the wedding season is pretty much in full swing~
new piece, victorian inspired, customized to your size:
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Top Ten Things I hate about Omaha winters:
1. Washing my car every 3 days.
2. 10 zillion potholes.
3. crazy static cling in my hair from always wearing a hat.
4. Buying a gallon of windshield wiper fluid once a week.
5. The hem of my pants are always wet.
6. Not being able to park in my parking spot since October due to 1000 lbs. of frozen snow.
7. Always wearing boots. (and not the cool fashionable variety)
9. Not being able to roll down the windows and crank the music.