Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring break 2007

Woo-hooo! Spring break officially begins today, and I am uber excited! I woke up with a very stiff neck, and I hope it's from sleeping on it wrong, because I don't want to go back to the chiropractor-ugh. They don't seem to help me that much anyway, and it gets way too expensive.
Also, this morning (except for the neck) got off to a wonderful start, because the vest I made a few weeks ago just sold on my etsy site!!! I didn't like being my own model (see previous posts), so I'm glad that my picture didn't deter my customers.















So this week I have to sew some summer dresses, and I've got some GORGEOUS sheer black and white (one of my favorite combinations) fabric to work with, among other things:)













And... some fabulous turquoise and silky black, which will be an asian-inspired black dress with a turquoise sash (obi-style).













I've got to spend some time figuring out the new canon, and I didn't get the tech guy at work to fix my photoshop issue on my mac, so I'm going to have to use the windows machine (it has paint shop pro on it) to experiment with some photography art. I am not comfortable on a windows machine, but I'm sure it's not that hard...

1 comment:

dottie angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.