Friday, March 23, 2007

Weeeeeekend!


Well, it's officially the weekend, and I've been working on some polymer clay beads this week. Actually, I've been dabbling in lots of creative endeavors, as usual. I think I'll bake these tonight, I haven't done that in years, but I remember the smell. It's beautiful out though, so I can open the windows. I'm really sensitive to smells. My family rolls their eyes when I complain about someone wearing too much perfume, or if someone tries to use a cleanser that has toxic fumes, etc. Making some resin jewelry is something else I need to do this weekend, and except for the crystal lacquer stuff, I haven't mixed up the 'real' epoxy stuff yet. I'm paranoid that I'll do it wrong.
Also, I'm going to use some more of my Asian fabric to make a purse tonight, since my Asian purse is no longer in the shop. I can't decide on a messenger shape or a boxy one with darts. Maybe I'll do both-I have 2 different red asian prints, so I can do two. I don't know if I'll ever narrow down my creative spurts to one genre or medium, but I really need to stop worrying about it.

No comments: