Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Ok, so here's the result from the black and turquoise picture from my last post. I look intense in this picture, but I'm really happy with how it came out. It's so comfortable!

The success of this dress will have to make up for the fact that my vest (below) did not actually sell. The buyer has not responded to my invoices. Too bad, but not much I can do. Sometimes things come up I'm sure, it's just frustrating not knowing what happened. Well, time to relist it. I'm in a showcase on Thursday, and one on Saturday I think, so I'm trying to get lots of stuff in the shop.
I'm thoroughly enjoying being away from school and being creative. It's awesome. I'm trying not to even think about school, and even if I have anxiety next week, I know I can get through 7 more weeks of school~then summer, then I think substitute teaching next year. I haven't decided yet, but I'm beginning to feel burnout, and I would like more time to work at home. I'm so blessed that I'm married (FINALLY!!!!) and I actually have more options than I've had for the last 13 years. It would definitely be financially a stretch, but subbing pays well, and I could probably make almost as much as I do now, if I worked alot.
Also, here are some more altered dominoes~ I love these!

Off to create some more:)

1 comment:

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

I love those altered dominoes too!!I bet there are a number of beautiful things you can create with game pieces. Who knew? I should have been saving all those extra pieces once the kids lost key parts of their games. time to start a new collection :-)