Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sun and sea

as much as I'm enjoying teaching summer school, I can't help but gaze over at my beach calendar by my desk now and then, and daydream about being on the beach. Still obsessed with sunny yellow and aqua, I made another embellished tank last night.

funny thing about my obsession with yellow: I bought this cheery tank for myself, and then bought another one exactly like it about a week later without even realizing it. So I figured I might as well redesign the second one!

that lucky husband of mine gets to be the color tester, and watch as I hold up different bits and pieces next to eachother. He is surprisingly good at this, and even when we disagree, at least it helps me make decisions, because then I realize how much I don't agree with his choice!
maybe soon I'll find a beach somewhere, or at the very least a beautiful aqua pool!

2 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

Wish I could have brought you here with me!!! It is beautiful and so is the tank you just cuted up! Lol! I know what you mean about asking your hubbies opinion! I am the same way! ~Shelley O.

Gina said...

Wow! It's amazing what you do. I love it and the color combos : )