Saturday, December 20, 2008

holiday break

Yay, holiday break from work...onto crafty lovliness for 2 weeks straight. I was working on some wintry skirts today, and had the perfect piece of fleece-like houndstooth leftover. I looked at the size of the leftover rectangle, and thought it would be perfect for a ruffly scarflette:

I am loving these soft and cozy fabrics, and have several more capelets in the works too. So many projects....so little time.
I've also been spending a lot of time thinking about working out, but for some reason thinking about it doesn't seem to firm up any body parts. Last year at this time I was embarking upon the Biggest Loser competition at work, and I always seem to get motivated at this time of year. I quit the gym I belonged to because it wasn't convenient, but I am signing up for yoga and salsa classes in January. Fun, relaxing, and a workout. Should be fun and Lord knows I need to get away from my work table sometimes. Happy holiday break everyone!

No comments: