Sunday, December 14, 2008

doh!


When I looked at this treasury this morning, I knew it would hit the front page, but did I go in and change my quantity since I have more of these flourishes? no. DOH! I got up from my leisurely Sunday afternoon nap, and looked at the FP, and I'm thinking how familiar it looks, but my item is not there. From the comments it looks like it was there for about 5 minutes before it sold. oh well, I hope it was pretty for a minute or two.

I've really been in a white and blue mood lately. I normally tend toward tea stained lace, but I've got all this white lace and was looking through my many tiny drawers, and happened upon these flourishes I've been wanting to use for a long time. It was the perfect storm when I found the blue paper to photograph it on.

No comments: