Monday, May 12, 2008

It's May!

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I put the shop on hold so I could make a bunch of new things for a Nebraska Aids Project craft fair. I only sold one thing, but at least now I have the biggest inventory ever! So I'm listing a bunch of new goodies in the shop, around 4-6 items a day until they're all in there.
I've also had major pain in my neck and back again, and it causes me to have headaches every afternoon. I'm back to naproxen sodium for the pain, since ibuprofen doesn't do anything. I wish there was a way for my neck and back to be completely normal. The chiropractor said I have arthritis in my spine.
Oh well, keep me in your prayers, dear readers. That's the only thing that will help this pain. I'm really getting excited now about summer. As soon as I feel better, I'd like to work in the yard a little. We also need to tile our kitchen still this summer. That's painful to even think about. 2 weeks to go til we are out of school. It's going to be hard to wipe the smile off of my face!
Here's a sampling of some of the new goodies:




and of course loads of little house necklaces... I think I made about 75 of them in the past few weeks. Kind of felt like last November when customers were ordering like crazy!
Btw, I am so in love with the rose print fabric in the background of some of the pics. It's so soft and cozy like a vintage sheet, but it's new fabric. It goes with everything. I've used it in a fabric collage, backgrounds for photos, and I think I'm going to make a new purse for myself using some of it. I can't wait to make some skirts out of it; it's just too lovely for words! Well, off to teach a class now~ only 8 more days!

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

your creations are beautiful!

i'll certainly hold you in my prayers! speedy healing!

blessings...