Monday, May 24, 2010

Upcoming Etsy success workshop

ok guys I finally got a spot in my schedule to teach another Etsy Success Workshop!
It is scheduled for June 19 (Saturday) at 10 am. Should last about 2 - 2 1/2 hours. It will be held at the lovely Create in Elkhorn. This place is so cool! They have a lovely space where people can go and use their awesome tools and do scrapbooking or other kinds of art. I still need to explore everything they have to offer, but I am so excited for a place like this in Omaha! :)
$25 and you'll learn a lot and have some fun!!! I love sharing everything I've learned over the last 3 1/2 years selling my handmade items online. You will leave with lots of inspiration, knowledge, and take some tangible items with you with printed information for you to refer to later. If you have already started a shop and would like to increase your sales, or if you are still at the 'setting up shop' stage, we will go through everything.
Please comment if you'd like me to contact you and get the registration to you!!! This is going to be so fun :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

absolutely please send the info to me! I am really looking forward to this! Thank you, Margi Hanlon