1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
~ran an online shop~ yeah etsy!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
~well, it's only Jan. 2, so yes. (biggest loser competition is main one, and I threw my back out at the gym on Dec. 29, so major pain at the moment, but my resolve it still there!)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
~our pug, Weezer (love you)
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
~a lean, mean physique, and more confidence
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
~Oct. 2 - 2year anniversary!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
~etsy shop, raising a 14 year old
9. What was your biggest failure?
~ not having the best attitude at work~
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
~ bladder issues
11. What was the best thing you bought?
~fabric, fabric, and ummmmm, fabric~
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
~Kev, quit smoking and other bad habits
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
~ westroads mall shooter
14. Where did most of your money go?
~after bills, fabric and supplies (teenage daughter clothes)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
~sales! lots of time for crafting
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
~all the repetitive crap on my daughters fave radio station
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? ~happier
ii. thinner or fatter? ~same, but that's going to change
iii. richer or poorer? ~much richer, very very blessed
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
~exercise, more home improvement, more saving money
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
~complaining, eating ice cream
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
~spent it at home with family
21. Did you send out Christmas cards this year?
~never do...maybe someday?
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
~Color splash! david bromstead is HOT! and he's so creative! (my husband knows about my obsession)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
~ I try not to hate anyone~
26. What was the best book you read?
~Lisa Bevere's books
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
~no discoveries really, but I was stoked that Alicia Keys put out a new cd
28. What did you want and get?
~an anvil for hammering clasps (birthday), craft books, martha stewart craft kit from my little one
29. What did you want and not get?
~ new tiles for kitchen floor
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
~ nanny diaries (just saw it 2 days ago, and it was better than I expected, but I can't think of any others right now)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
~37, dinner with family
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
~working at home full time, reading my bible more, being in better shape
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
~modern organic, comfortable, various 40's flair ideas, sporty at times
34. What kept you sane?
~my faith, my daughter, my husband, my sister, my friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
~uh, david bromstead ~
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
~if they are truthful about what they say- no issue in particular
37. Who did you miss?
~my sis, my pug
38. Who was the best new person you met?
~ a workout friend who I hadn't seen in a long time
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
~if you are patient and hardworking, you can achieve anything!