Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 questionnaire

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
~ran an online shop~ yeah etsy!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
~well, it's only Jan. 2, so yes. (biggest loser competition is main one, and I threw my back out at the gym on Dec. 29, so major pain at the moment, but my resolve it still there!)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
~no

4. Did anyone close to you die?
~our pug, Weezer (love you)

5. What countries did you visit?
~none

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
~a lean, mean physique, and more confidence

7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
~Oct. 2 - 2year anniversary!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
~etsy shop, raising a 14 year old

9. What was your biggest failure?
~ not having the best attitude at work~

10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
~ bladder issues

11. What was the best thing you bought?
~fabric, fabric, and ummmmm, fabric~

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
~Kev, quit smoking and other bad habits

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
~ westroads mall shooter

14. Where did most of your money go?
~after bills, fabric and supplies (teenage daughter clothes)

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
~sales! lots of time for crafting

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
~all the repetitive crap on my daughters fave radio station

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? ~happier
ii. thinner or fatter? ~same, but that's going to change
iii. richer or poorer? ~much richer, very very blessed

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
~exercise, more home improvement, more saving money
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
~complaining, eating ice cream

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
~spent it at home with family

21. Did you send out Christmas cards this year?
~never do...maybe someday?

22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
~with etsy!

23. How many one-night stands?
~zero

24. What was your favorite TV program?
~Color splash! david bromstead is HOT! and he's so creative! (my husband knows about my obsession)

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
~ I try not to hate anyone~

26. What was the best book you read?
~Lisa Bevere's books
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
~no discoveries really, but I was stoked that Alicia Keys put out a new cd

28. What did you want and get?
~an anvil for hammering clasps (birthday), craft books, martha stewart craft kit from my little one
29. What did you want and not get?
~ new tiles for kitchen floor
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
~ nanny diaries (just saw it 2 days ago, and it was better than I expected, but I can't think of any others right now)

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
~37, dinner with family

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
~working at home full time, reading my bible more, being in better shape

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
~modern organic, comfortable, various 40's flair ideas, sporty at times

34. What kept you sane?
~my faith, my daughter, my husband, my sister, my friends

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
~uh, david bromstead ~

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
~if they are truthful about what they say- no issue in particular

37. Who did you miss?
~my sis, my pug

38. Who was the best new person you met?
~ a workout friend who I hadn't seen in a long time

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
~if you are patient and hardworking, you can achieve anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Eva said...

I like your honest answers in this post. Do you mind, if I "borrow" these questions too?

Thank You!