Monday, August 23, 2010

another photo shoot


sorry dear readers... all I ever seem to post anymore are pictures from photo shoots or sneak peeks of omaha fashion week progress. such is the fabulous fast paced life of a fashion designer... le sigh.
I do love how the hair turned out, curled, teased, but still lovely.

I tied vintage ribbon bows at her ankles, and everyone thought they were part of her shoes. The word "adorable" was used a lot. And that's just fine with me :) I looooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee adorable. Especially when you say it in a really high pitched voice! But they are adorable little dolls. The eye shadow was my own, and I brought it just in case the make up people didn't have anything bright enough, and I'm glad I did. For the actual show, the eyes will pop even more - aqua, green, purple, and pink eye shadow on all the models, depending on their eye color we will do something contrasting.

but seriously, this model is to die for. Such a sweetheart too, she even gave me a ride home :)

No comments: